- A self-initiated piece I'm working on in my spare time
- A piece I'm busy finishing colouring
Not only has this month been a pretty busy, one, but it's been a hugely growing, stretching, get-out-of-your-comfort-zone kind of month!
- Last week (19 - 23 August) I put on my teaching hat! I kicked off with a talk at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Cape Town and Belville campuses and then lectured for the rest of the week at the Cape Town campus. It was such an amazing and growing experience!!
- Those who know me well will know that alongside a great cup of coffee, there is nothing better than a good book! So when I heard Exclusive Books was having a huge warehouse sale out in Belville, I couldn't resist! I managed to find some amazing design books at the fraction of the cost!
- Living it up at the Big Bottle Festival! Held at The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel, the festival had a bit of a Great Gatsby feel to it, with guests being spoiled with great wine and food! I'm still dreaming about the most fantastic curry I tasted there, as well as some quality reds..
I'm so excited about some amazing projects in the pipeline that are coming up...watch this space!